About my life

 


Hi!

I'm Kamran Ali. Im 24 yo and I'm an Independent Artist, Musician, Singer, Songwriter, Composer, Music Producer.

I love to explore new places, I'm never afraid of trying new things. I live alone. My close friends and few family members call me jimmy. 

I've wrote several songs, composition and Articles. I love my instruments & equipments. I play Keys, Percussion, & Strings Instruments. I play bass For Qalb The Band 

I listen to Verious Genres, Rock, Rap, Metal, Instrumentals, Experimental Rock, Progressive Rock, Alternative Rock, Ghazal, Folk Rock, Pop, Thumri, Qawali, etc.

List of some Artist i love to listen.

K.k, Mithoon, Indian Ocean, Agnee, Aag, Aaroh, Fuzon, Sajjad Ali, Metallica, Linkin Park, System Of A Down, MHB, Abida Parveen, RATM, Queen, Guns & Roses, Call, Junoon, The Local Train, Vital Sings, Ustad Amir Khan, Ustad Bade Ghulam Ali, Javed Bashir, E.P, Bohemia, Gary Moore, Pink Floyd, Ustad Rashid Khan, Opeth, Lamb Of God.








Comments